The collection includes scientific research devoted to unexplored problems of socio-political, socio-economic, cultural and religious life of the Ukrainian people. Designed for teachers and university students, anyone interested in the history of Ukraine.
The main purpose of the publication: promotion of Ukrainian historical science and its achievements in the implementation of the learning process for the preparation of highly qualified historians.
– Mapping of scientific research, scientific and experimental activities of domestic and foreign scientists in history;
– Familiarization Historical Society to research the faculty of the Department of History FAT NTU “KPI”;
– Testing research postgraduate students;
– Formation of scientific component of the university environment and the promotion of the major achievements of university research;
– Providing “ground” for scientific discussions and exchange views on topical issues of historical science;
– Consolidation of the historic university community;
– Exchange of experience in teaching History;
– The introduction of a historical science interdisciplinary and applied research;
– Dissemination of innovative and advanced methods and techniques of teaching history.
The magazine maintains a policy of open access, which means that all content is freely available and is free for the user or his / her institution. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, or link to the full article in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author necessarily referring to the author. This meets the definition of open access BOAI (Budapest Open Access Initiative).
Authors placing articles on the right to give consent to the publication and posting articles on relevant electronic resources, under the law.
The authors express their personal opinion, which does not necessarily reflect the views of the members Ed College, and responsible for the verification of facts and data.